Manything is currently a free service but...
We will be introducing a paid service in the near future. There will always be a free option and you won’t get charged for Manything unless you choose one of our payment plans when they are released.
Amazing features for free
- Live stream and watch from anywhere
- Sound and movement detection
- Switches to low data consumption when no movement detected
- Works over Wifi
- Works over Cellular
- Sound activated flash for nighttime security
- Stills only mode for offline use
- Easily create clips to save and share
- Timelapse option
- Mute option
- Massive range of indoor and outdoor accessories
What happens after 30 days?
Recordings older than 30 days will be deleted automatically by Manything. It’s like a video carousel, constantly filling up with new video and automatically replacing the old stuff. If something important happens during recording, you’ll have 30 days from when it happened to find it and save it. If there’s stuff you want to keep, there’s an easy clip making tool to save chunks of video with.
I need to keep more than 30 days of continuous video. What should I do?
Drop us an email at email@example.com and we’ll see if we can make an exception for you.
We'll give you the option to auto-delete your oldest footage with all paid for plans.
* Hours of video storage are rough guides only. Actual storage required depends on choice of video quality setting and speed of internet connection.